Junior Boxing Club
Our Junior club is open to young people of all abilities aged 11-16 years old.
Afewee is passionate about working young people. We believe getting involved in sport from young is important in order to give them the best possible chances of growth, confidence and success.
We believe that for any young person to succeed, whether it be in sport or otherwise, they need a sense of respect, work ethic and commitment. Our boxing coaches pride themselves on providing a structured class for all to achieve, continuously measuring and praising progression.
What to expect
- Aims & structure of session
- Warm up & Stretching (Skipping, running, sprints, team games)
- Shadow Boxing, Technical work, Punchbags
- Circuit Training
- Stretch down & Class feedback
What to bring
- Boxing gloves (Also provided, ideal to have your own)
- Hand wraps (Sold at club, £5)
- Appropriate attire (Shorts/jogging bottoms, t-shirt & comfortable trainers)
Days & Times
- Sundays 11am – 12:30pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:30pm – 7pm
£3 per class or £7 for the week (x3 sessions)